Lost Together Lost Together

Great track man, love it.
collab soon bby? <333

Teqneek responds:

Dude I'm so glad you listened Sonic. I would be honored to work with you. But you know how I am. It might be 10 days or 10 years from now haha.

But you are- and always have been the man. I still bump your songs today. Seriously, I've watched my 1.5 year old daughter in the car seat, like- visibly trying to understand the lyrics to The God of War. She knows the words you say in that song are of the utmost importance. Hope Israel is treating you alright and the zombies and Brad Pitt.

Brad Fucking Pitt.

Africa (Singalong) Africa (Singalong)

Ceevro, you're quickly becoming my favorite person of all people. Great work to everybody involved here-- this is fantastic.

Ceevro responds:

Well, Singalong #5 kinda died-out while contest season is in full swing. If you wanna revive it, it would be appreciated!

Anticipation Menu/Theme Loop Anticipation Menu/Theme Loop

This made me flex my muscles, drink a Gatorade in slow motion, and tense up my glutes in preparation for a sports.

Army of the Dead Army of the Dead

Dude, this is heavy, grimy, and wicked cool. I'd be thrilled if this were playing in the background of a spooky bossfight.

cody104 responds:

haha right on, thanx

[NGC] Tom Fulp Goes To Heaven [NGC] Tom Fulp Goes To Heaven

Vibin' as fuck, bro. I wanna play whatever this is attached to. B)

Seprix responds:

It's not attached to anything but that NG contest.

Mrs. Robinson (Singalong) Mrs. Robinson (Singalong)

Gorgeous. Blowjobs all around.

Step responds:

For sure.

reedz reedz

Dude, this is my JAM. Rock on.

Instrumental 105 - DSDC Instrumental 105 - DSDC

Hella fresh. Simple, nice bass, sweet flanker, and plenty of room for rhyming. Keep up the awesome work, dude.

Back At It Again Back At It Again

You're the dopest of dude, Teq. Not that I'm in any position, but I'm proud of you for putting all this work into your upcoming mixtape. I'm wicked psyched for it!

Teqneek responds:

Thanks Sonic, YOU'RE THE DOPEST!

And this mixtape is going to be a mess, just to warn you haha. It's without real structure and if there was a theme, it would be chaos. These are the abandoned projects, the songs that missed the Kill Teq cut, some skits, and a few of my most recent battles. It should definitely be entertaining though, but the real album I want you psyched for is the one I've been obsessing over and pushing back the release date on for over a year now- Kill Teqneek. That's my baby and I am not releasing it until I think I've made the best damn hip hop album ever. Yeah I said it.

Also, YOU are one of the main artists here that I want to work with. Seriously. But I can't make promises anymore, and I really can't decide on which route to take with our hypothetical music collab project. If we did join forces though- I'm sure it would amount to something super awesome and way memorable, so yeah we gotta get crackin' on a collab one of these days for real.

MWL - break (done) MWL - break (done)

You're rad. I bought your album.

i9incher responds: